Sunday, February 9, 2020

MTC week 4

Kumusta kayo! 

This week has been great!  We spend lots of time in class which can be extremely boring and I get a headache every day which doesn't help.  However, the Elders in my district are awesome.  I adore them especially Elder Sheppard, Pitcher, and Olsen.  They make everything a lot more fun and happy rather than overly serious and sensitive. 

I'm not supposed to go into it (according to the missionary handbook) but I have to admit, I have a hard time with my companions.  I've decided to Elder up and deal with some of their shenanigans, but they study all night and wake up really early to study, and unfortunately my sleep suffers as a result.  I don't know how they do it!  

Tagalog is still sobrang mahirap! very hard!  I've decided to try a new studying method though.  My new plan is to read the BoM in tagalog and i'll just write down all the words I don't know!  It actually works really well too!  I've written down almost every word in 1 Nephi 1!   

Constantly thinking of everyone at home 
love you all! 

-Elder Harris


no pictures this week cause we didn't do anything worth taking a picture of.   

No comments:

Post a Comment